Monday, January 17, 2011

:/

So I made a decision, and I don't know if I made the right one. I've got a lot of praying to do on this decision, because I have to determine if it meets, both my wants, and God's. I don't want to be that person that does something because "it feels right" but if it feels wrong, I definitely don't want to do it. My decision felt like the right decision, until I had made it. I made it without all of my information and I think I might have messed up. I definitely am sure that giving my heart to Christ was the right decision. I just don't know if the decisions that followed were the right ones. *sigh* Until next time, peace and love

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps baby. First learn to recognize God's voice. He will lead you.

    ReplyDelete