Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Blog Can Change Your Whole Perspective

A friend referred me to her blog, by saying, "Hey! I read your blog (like, I literally read almost every post...it took a while hehe) and I really like it. God is doing awesome things in your life. I'm blogging from Chicago at http://www.laura-windycity.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to check it out!" I knew of her relationship with God, but I watched it from the side lines. I admit, I prejudged her and thought she was just another girl from Highlands Ranch, who would hate me, because of a "sin" that I carry. Boy, was I wrong. She is nothing less than a God-lovin, people lovin, Gospel preachin, sister in Christ. She's doing amazing missions in Chicago and inspires me to do more missions here in Denver. I've met people of her high caliber and they are just the ticket to keeping me accountable. I am still a sinner, just like every human on this big earth, but I am redeemed, because He has washed me, clean.  "For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do" Romans 7:15 (NIV). Anyway, check out Miss Laura and her wonderful mission for God, because she is doing BIG things. I know I live by it, and I think she just might too, "I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13. Until next time, peace and love.   


May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment