Monday, December 20, 2010

It's so close!

Christmas is almost here, and this year has been building up to it. 2010 has been waiting patiently for me to see the light of Jesus. And boy, am I glad I have again. In the past couple of days, I have figured out the lesson that I was meant to learn for the first 9 and a half months of 2010. Through the bad, God still shines through. For instance, when that person told me I needed to get right with God, it was God talking to me via "burning bush"(if you will, just keep up). That person was satan, and God was teaching me that I need to be careful with whom I trust my heart. He also showed me what I do and don't want in a significant other(refer to "The Way We Were"). A lot of the false I saw in that person, satan, were actually things I seek in a person(again just stick with me). The show that was put on for me, was what I wanted. God showed me what it was like to be treated like a princess. Obviously I am no princess, but I felt special. The way I felt when things were blissful, is what I seek in a mate for daily occurrence. satan saw the burning bush as a dare for me. he never thought I was serious about reestablishing my relationship, with the Big Man Upstairs.
I meant very little to that person. I was a notch in her bedpost. Rumor has it, she's about to do the very same thing to the one for which she left. It's all good though, for me anyway. I am a different person because of 2010, my burning bush, satan, and the lessons God taught me. I am ready to start 2011, and leave 2010 in the dust. I won't start off 2011 the same way I began 2010, believe you, me.


Okay so if you got lost, and I got a little lost just typing it, here's the Reader's Digest version. I was in the desert, and God came to me in the form of a burning bush, showed me what I want, and what I don't, as well as letting me see what satan is really all about. Not only that, but He showed me how easily believable satan can be when you aren't paying attention. It's really easy to turn to satan when it seems like you're at rock bottom. But when you refuse to hit rock bottom, God is already at work. I view this a little like Harry Potter vs. Voldemort. Voldemort/satan is getting stronger in the world, and it's up to us Jesus Freaks, to fight him down. I feel like I am a stronger woman because I am back with the in crowd :D Okay, enough rambling hehe
Until next time, peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment