Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Lord, it's almost time!

It's almost Christmas, and it seems that people all around me are suffering loss, death, or shortcomings. My God is blessing me with health for Christmas, and I couldn't ask for more. I get to get two teeth pulled on Christmas Eve. Now that seems like a whole load of crap to some, but for me, it's a blessing. If I don't get this done, I could end up in the hospital, or not know how sick I am, and could die. I've let it go for too long and that's exactly what the dentist said to me. Not only that, I get to give to someone I never thought I could give to. I won't go into detail, because that would ruin it all. I have had a severe cold for almost a week, and I am so ready to kick it. I'm trying every old wives' tale in the book, and it's all coming out of my body, so I guess that's good, right? A friend from high school lost a child yesterday. He was maybe 3 months old. As far as everyone could tell, it was completely out of left field. He was healthy, mom was happy(just minor baby daddy drama), and then the next day, he was gone. I know God does everything for a reason, and I know it is for her to grow, but I can't even imagine what she is going through right now. I knew her when she was this happy go lucky girl, when she was down a bad road, and once she cleaned up her act for her child, and I'm so scared for her to go back down that road. So, if you could spare just a moment, and place her in your prayers, that would be the best Christmas present for her, and for her soul. I would never wish that pain on any person on this earth. Not even the people who have hurt me. I don't know how to wrap my brain around it, and it didn't even happen to me. I didn't really have much more to say other than that. I give thanks to my God, because I woke up this morning, and I pray that I get to experience the miracle of tomorrow. Until next time, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment